The power supplies are characterized by their low power loss over the entire load range. Power loss is extremely low even during no-load operation, which is why they are ideal, for example, for the efficient supply of machinery and equipment that are often in stand-by mode.
The SITOP PSU100C switched-mode power supplies have a wide-range input for AC and DC networks, with plug-in terminals allowing a simple electrical connection. The wide range of temperatures together with comprehensive certifications offer universal application options combined with the proven SITOP reliability.
To further increase the availability, the SITOP compact power supply units can be combined with DC UPS and redundancy modules.
• 24 V/0.6 and 1.3 A, 2.5 and 4 A, 12 V/2 A and 6.5 A
• 24 V/3.7 A with limited output power of max. 100 VA according to NEC class 2
• Small mounting surface thanks to its slim design
• Wide-range input for 85 V to 264 V AC or 110 V to 300 V DC
• High efficiency over the entire load range. Up to 28 % energy savings compared to similar units
• Low energy consumption during no-load or standby operation. Up to 53 % energy savings possible
• Adjustable output voltage
• Green LED for “Output voltage o. k.”
• Plug-in terminals
• Temperature range from –20 °C to +70 °C
• Comprehensive certification, e. g. UL, ATEX and GL